1. Purpose and scope of information collection
The Company does not sell, share or trade Customer’s personal information collected on bioremake.com to any other third party.
When Customers contact to register for the service, the personal information that bioremake.com collects includes:
- (i) Full name;
- (ii) Email Address
- (iii) Telephone number;
- (iv) Delivery address;
- (v) Bank account and payment information;
- (vi) Information submitted by or relating to the device(s) used to access the bioremake.com website;
- (vii) Aggregated data on user content.
2. Scope of information use
2.1. For internal company
Personal information collected is only used by the Company internally and for one or all of the following Objectives:
- (i) Customer Support;
- (ii) Provide information related to the service;
- (iii) Process orders and provide services and information through the bioremake.com website at the request of the Customer;
- (iv) The Company may send information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if the Customer registers to receive email/sms notifications;
- (v) In addition, the Company will use the information provided by the Client to assist in the management of the Client’s account; confirm and execute financial transactions related to the Client’s online payments.
2.2. Service support unit
In the course of conducting business, the Company will/may need to disclose the Client’s personal data to third party service providers, agents and/or affiliated companies or companies. company related to Bioremake, for one or more of the foregoing Purposes. Such third parties include, but are not limited to:
- (i) Subsidiaries, affiliated companies and related companies;
- (ii) Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties that the Company hires to support or supplement its business.
- (iii) Third parties to whom the Company discloses information for one of the Objectives and such third parties will in turn collect and process the Client’s personal data for one or more Objectives.
2.3. Competent Authority
In case of request of competent parties such as judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, investigative police agency or Visa/Mastercard card organizations related to law violations or any credit card fraud of a customer, bioremake.com E-commerce Website is responsible for cooperating in providing member’s personal information. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on members’ personal information.
3. Information storage time
For personal information, bioremake.com only deletes this data if the Customer requests, the Customer requests to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above case, Member Personal Information will be kept confidential on the server of bioremake.com website.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to personal information
Subjects who have access to Customer’s personal information fall into one of the following cases:
- BIOREMAKE COMPANY LIMITED
- Contracting partners to perform a part of the services provided by the Company, these partners will receive information according to the contractual agreement (maybe part or all of the information, although according to the terms of the contract). ) to assist users in using services provided by the Company.
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
- BIOREMAKE COMPANY LIMITED
- Address: 63/1C Street 36, Linh Dong Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Phone: 028 6686 2855-0902 72 1004
- Website: bioremake.com
- Email: email@example.com
6. Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to the misuse of personal information or the notified scope
At bioremake.com, the Customer is guaranteed that the information provided to the Company will be kept confidential, bioremake.com is committed not to share, sell or rent the Customer’s personal information to anyone else.
Bioremake.com commits to only use Customer’s information in the following cases:
- (i) Improve service quality for Customers;
- (ii) Settlement of disputes and complaints;
- (iii) When required by law enforcement.