The company receives all complaints from customers related to the use of products and goods of the company.
All cases of warranty, exchange of goods. Customers can contact the Company through:
- Hotline: 028 6686 2855 – 0902 72 1004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For instructions on warranty and return procedures (if any).
2. Complaint deadline
(i) In case of damage to products and goods due to transportation: within 24 hours after the Customer receives the goods.
(ii) In case the Customer does not receive the goods: within 24 hours after receiving the notice that the order has been successfully delivered to the Customer.
(iii) In case of force majeure, the two parties will negotiate by themselves: Force majeure cases such as accidents, robberies, natural disasters, fires…
When complaints and disputes arise, the Company always upholds the solution of negotiation and mediation between the parties in order to maintain the relationship and the customer’s trust in the quality of the products provided by the Company.
The process of receiving and handling complaints follows the following steps:
- Step 1: Customers make complaints about the goods and services of Bioremake Co., Ltd. provided on the website bioremake.com through the following channels:
+ Email address: email@example.com
+ Call hotline 028 6686 2855 – 0902 72 1004
- Step 2: Customer care department will receive complaints, contact to clarify the requirements of the Customer as soon as possible and no later than 03 working days from the date of receipt of the request (no more than 3 working days). public holidays according to state regulations).
- Step 3: The Company may ask the Customer to provide information and evidence related to the transaction and product to verify, clarify the matter and have the most appropriate handling. Specifically, the Client provides the Company with the following contents:
+ Order code / bill of lading code;
+ A photo of the condition of the package when the goods are delivered to the Customer;
+ Photo or video recording the damaged part of the goods inside making the product unable to be used/operated normally;
+ Other evidence (if any).
+ Time limit for providing evidence: Within 24 hours from the time of requesting the complaint.
3. Resolve complaints
- Depending on the nature and extent of the incident, Bioremake Co., Ltd. will propose specific measures to resolve the Customer’s complaint;
- Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to the products and services provided by Bioremake Co., Ltd. will be resolved by negotiation, conciliation, arbitration and/or Court. according to the Law on Protection of Consumer Rights 2010, in Chapter 4 on Settlement of disputes between consumers and organizations and individuals trading in goods and services.